Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dear Diary 9

Dear Diary,

Today is a me day. I took the day off the spend some time with myself. I'm not going anywhere, just chillin in the house alone. I did some laundry this morning and i'm about to make myself something to eat and relax. I'm so happy.

I didn't do any writing this weekend so I plan to get it going today. I'm right at the end of the final chapter and i'm feeling a little anxious. My pen and pad looks like a luscious t-bone steak. I'm unplugging the house phone and hoping no one calls my cell. It'll just be me and the ideas that I let flow onto the paper. I love writing my chapters before I break out the flash drive. I've just never been one to sit in front of the computer when it comes to writing my book.

The peace and quiet in my home right now is one of my favorite sounds. I love being alone. It gives me time to think. Most of the time i'm thinking about how the book is going to end and where I want my characters to go. I already have ideas for the next installment.

Well, i'm going to continue my me day and get as much writing I can before the family starts rolling in.

Until Tomorrow....

3 comments:

Keith said...

You give me inspiration to start writing that "Great American Novel"
that I believe is in me.-lololol.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

A girl has gotta have some me time.... You're like me, gotta get a load in too (smile) it's a dirty job but someone has to do it. Wishing you all the success on the completion of your novel and may the blessings continue well after it's published. Peace & blessings!

Strongblkwmn said...

Thanks! The closer I get to finishing, the more excited I get. I'm going to have a party when i'm done. That's an accomplishment that I must celebrate.

Keith, you definitely have that novel in you.