Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dear Diary 48

Dear Diary,

I'm taking a short break from all the fun i'm having to say how much fun i'm having. Hubby and I arrived at our friend's place Saturday afternoon. They were having a cookout and the house was full of people. I love cookouts.

Being around good people is always a wonderful thing. It's nice when you can just lay back and have a good time. Our friends are the type who open their door to everyone and people love them because they're so genuine. I looked around and everyone was laughing and having a good ole time. It was just what I needed.

Being away from work and the city makes me cherish the time I have. I'm not crazy about my job, but know that i'm blessed to have it. Being away is awesome. We have had so much fun. Tomorrow's our last day here and we plan to make the most of the time we have with our friends.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

SLC said...

Hey sis. I guess your back in the mainstream by now. Sounds like you had a wonderful time, and the mix of people seemed perfect. Hopefully I can create a similar scene this weekend.

See ya on FB

SLC

Strongblkwmn said...

We had such a good time. I 'm ready to go back.