Monday, December 29, 2008

Dear Diary 28



Dear Diary,

Well, 2008 is coming to a close. It's been an up and down year for me, but I feel extremely blessed. I have family and friends who love me, a roof over my head, a place of employment that allows me to pay my bills, and i'm alive and kicking.

I've done some complaining in 2008 when things didn't go my way, but i'm going to do my best to change that in 2009. Instead of complaining, i'm going to do all that I can to make things better. I'm starting a checklist and hope to have every item listed checked off by or before December 2009 is over.

I wish a blessed year to all those that I know and love. I've met some nice people here in the blog world and I hope they all have a wonderful 2009. I'm taking a break but i'll be back in the new year, hopefully with a clear blog head, ready to roll.

Have a blessed 2009.

Until Next Year....

2 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Love, peace and blessings for a fantastic 2009! Great things are in store for you and your positive spirit will assist in making your dreams come true!

All the best, the butterfly!

SLC said...

Hey sis.
I'm one of those loving friends you mentioned.
Congratulations in advance for a blessed 2009.
SLC