Monday, May 3, 2010

Dear Diary 70


Dear Diary,

I'm having a situation. I can't really get into it but I really need an oulet. It's a frustrating time. It's tough when someone else has control of something that is important to you and they use it to their advantage when they really shouldn't.

I try my best to be a kind person. Some people really test you when you're attempting to make a change. I want to explode but I know it will not help the situation. I'm not sure what to do. All I can do at this point is stay prayed up and have faith that things will work out for the best.

I'm being tested right now and I really don't want to fail. I don't want to let myself down or become unworthy of the strength that I have asked the Lord to help me recover and hold on to. I guess weakness leads to anger. I'm in a vulnerable position. If I let my anger get the best of me, I will lose. In my head I know that the best thing to do is to be easy and let things work themselves out. My heart is having a hard time.

People don't always live up to their billing. This situation could be resolved but the person who could make that happen has turned out to be a disappointment. Our relationship will never be the same if I think of the way they let me down so I choose to try and look past it.

I choose to have faith. I've spent a lot of time thinking things into the ground. I can't do that this time. I have to let the waters flow and see where I float. I'm sure i'll end up where i'm suppose to be. It may not be the location of my choice but i'm going to have to live with it.

Until tomorrow....

No comments: