Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear Diary 59


Dear Diary,

I'm having a bit of blogger's block and it's really bothering me. There was a time when, second to my book, it was the only thing I thought of in terms of writing. It's something i've wanted to do for a long time. I have no idea why i'm slipping. I need to get on the ball.

I'll get back on the ball. Right now i'm really concentrating on trying to get my book done. It's been about a year since I started writing and the editing process i'm going through right now is much more work than I expected. I've always said that I would not hire anyone to edit my book because I don't want anyone to try and change the focus and intent. It looks like I may not have a choice.

This is the third time i'm reading through the book and i'm still changing things and finding errors. It's actually fun. I still love what I have written. The excitement is still there. I can still visualize the day when I see my book on the shelves. It's going to be amazing.

I still love to blog and hopefully i'll find my love of blogging again. For now i'm going to concentrate on making my dream come true.

4 comments:

Misstarii said...

All the best with the book!

Strongblkwmn said...

Thank you Tricia. Thanks for stopping by.

James Tubman said...

things will go well

whatever you do dont force it

if your heart isnt in it then dont bother with it

we understand

Solomon said...

I am thinking about you!

You are putting so much into this book I know it will be a success.

Blessings